The Association of Philippe duTrieux Descendants is pleased to announce that the “Association of Philippe du Trieux Descendants Scholarship Program” will be accepting e-applications from February 15, 2019 through March 30, 2019. Applicants must meet the criteria listed below.
Students may access the scholarship application by going to https://www.scholarsapply.org/trieux/.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a descendant of Philippe du Trieux residing in the United States. The applicant’s lineage will be validated through the Association Historian (see below).
- Be a
- high school senior;
- or, high school graduate;
- or, currently enrolled in a post-secondary program.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
- Applicants must:
- plan to enroll in, or be enrolled in a fulltime undergraduate study at an accredited two or four year college, university;
- or, plan to enroll in or be enrolled in a vocational-technical school for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Applicant’s program of study must be in the areas of:
- food sciences;
- or biological sciences as they relate to plants and animals and their use as non-food entities.
To validated applicants lineage: potential applicants must to send Kim Mabee, Association Historian (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information:
- the names of the applicant’s parents with birth dates and locations
- the names of applicant’s grandparents along with birth dates and locations
If selected as a recipient:
- The student will receive $2,000 scholarship award.
- This award is renewable for three years providing:
- the student is enrolled full-time;
- Maintains a 3.0 GPA;
- And remains in one of the eligible fields of study or until a bachelors degree is earned, whichever occurs first
Students may apply by going to https://www.scholarsapply.org/trieux/ All applications must be done and submitted online with the required information stated in the program guidelines and within the application.
(c) Association of Philippe duTrieux Descendants
All Rights Reserved